17 May 2010

Monday Morning....

This morn'in was great as I do shift work I got to sleep in this morning thinking about all the people going to back to work after the weekend (hee hah hah). 
But this morning at the corner of my eye through the window I saw some courier dude running towards my place with a big box in hand.
Expecting a knock at the door there was none---thanks mate! All I saw was the fella running back to his van and hearing it piss(drive) off...
Anyways the missis (god luv her) got up to check out what was dropped off -I followed shortly after....
It was a big box sent all the way from Scotland by the the good crew at BREWDOG! 
Inside the beaut box I found this amongst other fantastic looking BREWDOG beers  ....




The Penguin has landed!! _Tactical Nuclear Penguin = PROPER BEER!!!


Look forward for the review/s! And CHEERS BREWDOG!



No comments:

Post a Comment